Monday 24 August 2015

RAISING THE I AM TOO UNIQUE CARD!

Image result for virginity quotes 

i have decided the first  thing i would write about on my blog is a topic very close to my heart VIRGINITY. You see My cousin who happens to be two years younger than me thinks she is mature than i am because she became sexually active before i did. This has disturbed me since 2013 and gave me flash backs dating back to my highschool afternoon sepedi lessons.

I had a teacher like no one Mam Makwela, that women 's energy was something out of this world. On this other day she decided to give us a lesson o take out of highschool with. Think of it like this: each and every human being's dream is to have a car of their own someday but in order to attain such desire one has to go get a drivers license. 

What pretty much goes down at this driving schools is that people are taught how to drive and quite frankly like we would do back in Grade R during early days the leaner would eat the pencil instead of writing with it and erase a mistake using saliva as opposed to actual eraser (what can be termed rubber in our remote rural slang). Mrs Makwela highlighted that boys at school are like that leaner driver learning how to drive during early days chances are something might go wrong and BOOM a girl falls pregnant. Once the learner driver has perfected driving skills they will step into Car dealers and BUY A BRAND NEW CAR (c wt i did thr?). 

sisters should avoid dangers of being used as that old truck leaner drivers used before they go buy their brand new cars. Virginity aint no lack of opportunity but one' pride. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lol, Congrats on the Blog, hopefully you will reach a large audience! Away with the capital letters, just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete