Monday 24 August 2015

Image result for meghan trainor dear future husband\

DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND!

So i have through days of introspection come to make peace with the fact that i do not want no husband ever. u probably think this contradicts my heading but it actually doesn't. Meagan Trainor's song titled dear future husband which happens to be my ringtone has helped me to this realisation. Theres a line in the song where she says ' i never leaned how to cook and i will always sleep on the left side of the bed'.

i personally cannot cook literally anything. just yesterday i was unable to oat meal _cwazy ek weet_ so let me try and give you guys my reasons of being so anti- companionship. I am very selfish there are days where i just want to be all by myself and i swear with husby around imma feel invaded elke dag, secondly i do not want to share my bed and i want to sleep on a single bed till my 6year old niece gets her degree.

I also do not want to change my surname because oh well Becca just goes well with Phala (duh) so i have a hella lot of reasons but my last reason is that because i was born left handed and thanks to my grade r teacher today i am slightly right handed and my left hand is useless so i can only manage to do things for myself ONLY those including my laundry, noodles meal and my single bed. you probably think i have issues but i swear am just unique and i have eight thumbs and two fingers so hey don't u dare try to judge people with disabilities. till volgende tyd xoxo Becca

3 comments:

  1. O bolela so ka gonne o sale o monyane, tsatsi le lengwe tlabo o sa nagane so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iv bee told that for as long as i can remember Dlamini if u knew me that well u wouldn't say that

      Delete
  2. Seems like u nt keeping that promise

    ReplyDelete